Thursday, October 2, 2008

Laptop

Two weeks ago Aaron lent me his very nice laptop. Can I just tell you how nice it is to type this in bed? To do my work... in bed? Can I also just tell you the computer chair I have? Here is a picture...



That's my computer lawn chair. And it's broken. It has no back support. BUT! It's a hell of a lot better than my old computer chair:



Very uncomfortable. Every time I had to type something I had to climb back down.

Ok that's not really it, but my old computer chair was a regular nice desk chair. You know, it had the wheels, arm rests, it could be raised up or down, the only problem was that it was not attached to the base. So I couldn't raise it up or down, I couldn't wheel it any where, if I leaned back I would completely topple over. Which happened quite frequently. That was annoying!

But now... now! Now I can just lounge in bed and do everything I need to do.

My back thanks you, Aaron.
My neck thanks you, Aaron.
And I thank you. For letting me be lazy. :)

No comments: