Tuesday, September 30, 2008

A little summer, a little autumn.

As much as I love Autumn I have sort of been hating this in-betweenness. It also puts me in a rut, sort of. Is it hot or is it cold? It's annoying me!

I find myself already not digging around my shoe bin to find nice shoes for my outfit. I just throw on the same black Rocket Dog pair. It's because it's not warm enough to wear my sandals and not cold enough to wear some of my cute boots. I don't want things to feel so in-between. My weeks are the same all the time and I'm always looking forward to the weekend. Am I doing something wrong? Shouldn't my week be a little more... fulfilling? Or just pack that all into a weekend?haha

Things have been great with Aaron so far. Me gusta mucho. :) I love spending time with him on the weekends. I'd really like to extend the weekends into weeks, but it's way early for that. He definitely has my heart though; no one can compete with that now. In the beginning I was a bit iffy, but boy am I glad I tried a few more times. Things really do happen when you a) Least expect it b) Don't really want it or c) At the worst possible time. This situation is mostly a with a little b sprinkled in.

I think it's time to say goodbye to my summer and hello to my autumn.

This just reminded me of a Wallflowers song "How Good It Can Get"
"You wont believe just how good it can get, we'll make a lover out of you yet..."

No comments: