Tuesday, July 15, 2008

One of the dreams I had last night was about me being pregnant. I was like 3-4 months in and I was just so happy and excited. It was just really great and I felt so good. Then when I woke up I was really disappointed that I'm not and wont be for quite some time. This is the second or third dream I've had in the past two months or so about being pregnant. I don't know what it means... it's not something I think about all the time. Sometimes I do, but not overly. Maybe it's just because I'm having such a hard time with life things lately.
I can't find a job, I'm still in school(granted, I just started going back), I don't have a boyfriend or any kind of relationship, I still live at home. I just feel like I'm not up to speed, or where I should be. I just have to keep telling myself that I'm in school to be a teacher... I'll get my degree, get my masters and I'll find a real job and things will get better. But it's hard and I feel like I'm failing. :/

Tomorrow I'll talk about Rob the UPS man and how his girlfriend apparently cheated on him this past weekend while she was away and how this scares me!

No comments: